Easy to use:
The first electric starter print on the market. Great machine!
Do you have a concrete path, driveway or patio? How about wood, brick, vinyl or aluminum cladding in your home? Fence or deck? Tools? Or what about a concrete slab in your garage? Flows full of leaves? Wagon? All these things get dirty and need to be cleaned regularly. Garden hoses do not have the power to make them sparkle and if you are like me the thought of them never scrubbing you to do the job.
If you have most of the above parts that need cleaning in your home (like me), the Yard Force Gas Pressure Equipment (YF3100ES-R) could be the perfect pressure equipment for you.
The Yard Force YF3100ES-R Gas Pressure Engine is a powerful unit that uses the latest Briggs & Stratton 875EXi seriesTM The machine and with one wireless remote control in the world of pressure equipment. In addition, it is called Yard Force, a company that has become synonymous with one-stop solutions for outdoor electrical and gas equipment with advanced technology and design at competitive prices.
Based on the performance tests I ran on this device over the past month, my permanent listing of the tools you need is now added.
- machine: Briggs & Stratton 875EXi seriesTM Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-conditioned OHV (Overhead Valve) engine with 190 ccm displacement with Just Check & AddTM Oil reservoir (never change oil, just check and top up if necessary), ReadyStart (no foundation) and the S2 start insurance ensures that the device starts in the first two movements.
- Fuel capacity: 1.06 liters
- Oil capacity: 16-20 ounces.
- Workload: 3100 psi
- Flow: 2.4 GPM
- The length of the hypertensive tube: 25 ‘as finished. You can buy more tubes that are up to 100 feet long.
- to sell: Metal rod with floating connection point
- Mouthpiece: 00, 150400and a bar of soap
- Detergent capacity: 1 liter
- wheels: Two 12 “hard plastic rear wheels
- shops: Built-in memory for sprinkler and high pressure hose
- Extra / bonus features: 1St. Starts a wireless washing machine for luggage powered by a 20V lithium-ion battery (including battery and charger) that delivers 75 starts per charge; keyless remote control for start-up with a range of 125 ‘
The Yard Force YF3100ES-R gas pressure machine was delivered in a neat box with all its contents safely inside. Colorful pictures told me what to expect in the box and after a quick look I found that everything was fine.
Even when a storm broke out, I could not wait to put the pressure gauge on the Yard Force. So I cut open the box in my family room (as prescribed) and put the contents down.
You will find the following inside:
- Yard Force washing machine 95% together (wheels, motor, base, etc.)
- High pressure washing hose
- Pressure equipment (in two parts)
- Candle wrench
- 16 aurar. from oil
- Retractable handle (with 4 included mouthpiece tips)
- 2 manuals (manual and Briggs & Stratton engine manual)
- 20V rechargeable lithium battery and charger
The assembly process is clearly described in the instruction manual, but here is a brief overview of what to expect.
First I plugged in the charger and put the battery in the charger. If you have ever owned a battery device, you know this method.
When the battery is fully charged, the indicator light changes from green to solid green. You can press the convenient battery indicator on the battery to see how much battery is left during use.
Then I set up the handle. Simply align the hollow tubular handle posts with the corresponding slots on the back of the frame. Insert both sides of the handle while squeezing the metal frames. Press down until both sides click into place. Release the metal lock. You’m done.
The tool comes with a 7.5 m long hose with the same connection from female threads.
One end is attached to the bottom of the device (from the pump outlet) and the other end is screwed to the pipe. Straighten the male ends of the women’s handles and screw both ends into place.
To extend the life of the black rubber seals on the ferrule, add a little petroleum jelly each time you attach the hose. You can do the same by attaching your garden hose to the water inlet for a better seal.
Prepare the engine and starter
The Briggs & Stratton engine runs on unleaded petrol. Personally, I prefer gasoline without ethanol. Ethanol can cause rubber in the carburetors of small engines and in some cases the use of ethanol blended fuel can invalidate your warranty on the product. I also use fuel stabilizer in my gas bottle and add the recommended amount to handle 5 liters at a time. The stabilizer fights even more against disguise and it is recommended that it be added to the fuel tank if it is stored for more than 30 days. Since I never know if I will be finished with equipment for the season, I will only add it as a preventative measure.
Yard Force contains 16 ounces. Oil bottle through the oil dipstick on top of the device. Although the crankcase can hold up to 20 ounces, the manufacturer recommends adding 16 ounces. Only if you run the engine in hot weather as the oil expands. Because the machine is equipped with Just Check & AddTM Oil container, you never need to drain the oil. Instead, add SAE 30 4-stroke oil as needed.
The 20 V lithium ion battery should be fully charged by now. Unplug it from the charger and slide it into the battery compartment on the side of the washing machine.
Wireless boot option
It’s time for a unique action that only applies to this Yard Force high pressure cleaner: wireless start! As soon as the battery is inserted, press the button on the bottom right of the battery compartment. It flashes green fast. Then remove the remote control key from the storage slot on the handle and place it next to the green light while pressing the STOP button on the remote control for 3 seconds. Version. The key is now connected to the starter.
If you are wondering “Why should I ever want a wireless startup? for pressure washing?Let me tell you why I like it:
- I never had to pull a string to start the engine, although I only did it to test the Briggs & Stratton S2 starter warranty which promised that the engine would pull once or twice (it does).
- Wireless start-up extends driving time and reduces fuel waste. Instead of constantly running the engine while moving the hose or ladder to a new position, I could easily turn the engine off and on again so it only burns fuel when I return to work
- While I was working, my wife came out several times to talk to me as I stood on the stairs to clean some places that were difficult to access. Well, at least I didn’t go down without explaining myself first. I just saw her mouth move. With the remote control, I did not have to go down the stairs or change positions. I turned off the engine slightly. When she finished, I went back to work without losing my rhythm.
- Although I never had to use a remote control / stop to do this, I thought it was a good idea to be able to turn off the engine far from the engine. For example, if a small child approaches the hot machine, I can quickly turn it off. This would be especially helpful if I was 95 ‘away with a 100’ hose. Most other garden tools are “tied” to the user’s hands. If you are using a mower, chainsaw, leaf blower, hedge trimmer or mower, you can turn it off immediately when needed. I thought the idea was that I could do the same with the pressure gauge if needed.
Start your machine!
After assembling the equipment and preparing the engine, I could not wait to test the Yard Force pressure equipment.
safety comes first
I suggest you do not skip reading the instructions. I am usually the first to break this rule, but in this case I found the manual useful. In addition, the steps must be followed in a special order for the pressure equipment to function properly.
Reading the manual will help you understand the importance of taking safety precautions to protect yourself and everything you are going to wash. With no technical problems, the water comes out of the nozzles on the hose driven by the pump at a speed and volume that can bend your car when the paint is removed! So read the instructions. Aim the nozzle only at the intended target. That said, you should not water your children, your dog or the birds resting in the trees. Wear safety goggles and closed shoes when injecting near the feet, eg B. on the sidewalk.
Turn it on
Make sure the machine is on to start the washing machine.
Then tighten the garden hose at the threaded end of the pump.
If you have not already connected the washing water hose to the water outlet and the wand (do not forget to lubricate the rubber seals with petroleum jelly), do so now.
Turn on the faucet from your garden hose to the pressure washer. Light the wand until water flows out of the tip. When the water flows out of the tip, lift the plastic ignition switch to the LOCK position.
Choose the right mouthpiece
Set the best nozzle tip according to your task. The nozzles are conveniently attached to the slots on the handle.
With the ignition in the LOCKED position, pull the collar on the end of the pen and insert the tip of the mouthpiece into the groove. Release the sleeve and the lip slides over the mouthpiece to hold it securely. You can now release the LOCK trigger. You can always change the nozzle in the same way. I often felt like changing my spout to get the right pressure for the job.
Here are general instructions on how to use the colored nozzle tips:
|black||For detergent use only. By attaching the black nozzle, it is automatically pulled out of the detergent dispenser and mixed with the water / soap ratio 20: 1.|
|White||400||Fine rinsing for cars, motorhomes, trucks, lawn mowers, etc.|
|yellow||15.0||General purpose. Ideal for gates, fences, brick terraces, wooden decks, driveways, sidewalks, garage floors, etc.|
|Red||00||Hard surface cleaning for cement, metal, bricks, etc. Note: 00 The nozzle must not be used on wood, plastic, cloth or vehicles as it may damage and damage these surfaces.|
Before starting the machine, squeeze the lighter on the lighter to remove air, soap or debris from the previously used hose. Clear water should flow down the end of the mouthpiece.
With the tap open and the hose clear, choose the best nozzle tip for your project (see above).
Two ways to start the engine
You can now start the engine. You have two options: (1) pull the power cord or (2) use the keypad. Guess who I used the most ?!
Both options offer an easy start without a foundation. I think I’ve never tried a device like this washing machine that started from scratch. I tested the torque cable five times and the motor stuck to the first torque each time. The S2 starter insurance did not disappoint.
However, since the device comes with the wireless key ring, I quickly fell in love with this feature. As soon as the trailer is synchronized with the button in the battery compartment, simply press the START button on the trailer. The machine comes to life. I tested the trailer up to 30 meters. I have never had a failed start / stop even at this distance.
When the machine is running, pull the trigger to switch on the washing machine. You will hear the pump running as it runs the hose. At first I was a little surprised at how much “kick” came from the wand when I pulled the trigger. I’m not saying it kicked like a 12 gauge shotgun but I was glad I did not try to pull the trigger the first time I stood on the stairs. It could have blown me away!
Try the washing machine
I tested this device for four weeks at a temperature between 80 ° C0F – 950FF
I did not design rigorous tests for the pressure gauge to achieve as much as I only looked around my possessions. I found a twenty-year-old neglected redwood playground, a busy sidewalk to my house, a deep stained concrete deck, an outdoor area, weathered fence pieces and a few dirty cars around.
I have never had a problem with the device starting to charge the battery or the power cord. When the battery was empty, the machine would not turn. The battery was quickly charged and this problem was solved. The battery took approximately 70 start / stop cycles before charging. I missed the exact count but I know there have been at least 65 starts. Due to the projects I used the pressure monitor for, 3 batteries took to charge from day to week. The more you stop and start the device with the remote control, the faster the battery drains.
Cleaning of wooden surfaces
The 15th.0 Mouthpiece, I took a smooth, even pass on the redwood playground. Years of mold, mildew and pollen soon disappeared. The key to working with wood pressure fluid is to keep the nozzle at a safe distance (usually 12 to 16 inches) and move fast enough not to tear into the wood surface. This is especially important when the wood is softening. with a lot of soaking.
I added TSP (trisodium phosphate) to the high pressure cleaner on some strong colored wood chips and switched to the BLACK nozzle. After spraying the vacuum cleaner I turned it off for 10 minutes while TSP did its thing. Then I switch to 400 The nozzle, pulled the trigger while pointing at nearby objects to clean the hose and then flushed the TSP out. The wood came out clean.
When I got the experience of the nozzle I was going to use and kicked the pressure cleaner that rotates at full power, I tried to work out a ladder to clean an area that is difficult to reach.
The pressure equipment also had no problem removing accumulated pollen from my sheds and fences.
When it comes to cleaning wood, this tool has made old things look like new.
Cleaning hard plastic
Out of curiosity, I turned the washing machine on the hard plastic slide, into pores where dirt had been soaked for years.
Then I wonder if the pressure equipment could remove the soft plastic lacquer that serves the roof of the theater. Yes, it worked like a charm.
Finally, I shot several streams of water into the bowl in two algae-sensitive plastic bird pools. Within seconds, the bowls were as if they had just come out of the box. Before that it took me 10 minutes to clean each birdbath with a brush, hot water and soap. The concentrated force of the water did so immediately.
Resisting the temptation to bring the nozzle close enough to break up the surfaces I wanted to clean, the powerful pump and motor did all the work.
Obviously, when cleaning a car with delicate paint work, you do not want as much performance as it would on a hardened, corroded surface. I added car wash soap to the detergent dispenser, attached the black soap nozzle and soaked my two cars from the bottom.
After about 10 minutes, the ratio of water softened: soap 20: 1 dirt and grime. After removing the soap from the hose by directing the wand to the driveway and spraying until the water came free, I rinsed the soap from the cars from top to bottom. With the exception of a few drops of bad luck that had been on my truck for months, the cars glowed. Admittedly, my goal in washing my cars is not to make them look like new, but I achieved my goal of getting them clean and shiny with minimal effort. So … mission accomplished.
Cleaning of concrete and bricks
Some porous materials such as casting tend to absorb tannins more easily than others. Given the high temperatures and humidity, billions of falling, rotting leaves and frequent heavy rains, organic matter is rapidly degrading here in North Carolina. It quickly turns concrete surfaces and bricks in the lower part of the houses into an ugly, dark mess.
Brick is a special animal; You want to clean the stone without loosening the mortar that holds the stones together. Use 15.0 The nozzle was about 14 inches, relatively slow moving the rod from side to side while the trigger was ignited, rebuilt the stone and looked like new when you cleaned – rather than removed – the mortar.
Concrete surfaces such as driveways, porches and sidewalks are another challenge, especially since they are huge. With 00 Spout For a few days I cleaned two porches, an eight-part walkway and a quarter of my concrete driveway.
Although this is the most advanced washing machine on the market, you will get cramps in your hand after using it for several days in a row! The ignition is ergonomic and of course lies in hand. Moments where each tool is used in a repeated position sets its goal.
After about 10 hours, my hand felt like a claw. The use of the ring on vertical wooden surfaces required relatively quick, precise and even movements of the hand and arm. Switching to a horizontal concrete surface on the sidewalk and patio allowed my arm to straighten at a natural angle, but a slower speed called for an hour of rest to allow the blood to flow back into my arm and hand.
If you do not want to use this tool for commercial purposes, you will not spend as many hours as I do in such a compressed time. It is therefore doubtful that you will feel as uncomfortable as you did during my exams. We do rigorous GPR testing and it depends on more detailed testing than any but the most serious gardener. Finding a break, a weak point or just a tendency tool to find the nature of the animal does not necessarily happen in one hour of testing. We log in to Tools for hours before writing a review.
In the case of the Yard Force washing machine, I recorded over 30 hours of running the machine during the test. The tool started reliably every time and the oil chart never went from FULL to LOW during these working hours.
Did the Yard Force washing machine gas pressure work correctly?
Short answer: Hell yes.
I belong to the generation that is much more personal The joy comes when it prolongs the life of the things I own and makes them look like new, like they are buying new things. I loved that I could take old, abandoned surfaces and turn them into something new. The pressure equipment acted like a giant eraser and took years from each surface I cleaned. If it were not for security reasons I would almost want to test this on my body to see if I could look like I was 20 years old again.
Here’s what I liked about the Yard Force YF3100ES-R pressure equipment:
- Easy to useThe engine is light enough and has a large enough rear wheel to take you anywhere. I had no problem getting it in and out of my rugged shed. The 25 foot hose picked me up to the surface I wanted to clean without having to move the whole unit. The wide-necked fuel tank prevented leakage during refilling, and the large-scale soap dose allowed me to soap large areas without refilling. The syringe naturally fits my hand (medium to large hands) and the adjustment of the lighter and nozzle made it feel like an extension of the hand when I pointed it out. It also has convenient mouthpiece storage, a hose strap and a built-in wall mount with a shaped remote control.
- InnovationsI liked the convenient placement of the nozzle tips, the built-in wall mount and the hose mount. And of course, I loved the wireless remote control for the starter and made the storage compartment in front of it so it never slipped.
- SustainableThis baby is designed to last with strong tubes, sturdy frame and sturdy wheels.
- PowerfulThe latest Briggs & Stratton 875EXi seriesTM is an air-conditioned, single-cylinder, four-stroke, air-valve (190cc) engine and is a great improvement over previous iterations. It generates 3100 PSI! Enough said.
- accessoriesYard Force offers spare parts (hoses, seals, etc.) and Briggs & Stratton offers spare filters, candles, etc. When the time comes to change things. If you choose a 100-inch washing machine hose, you get even more range from the faucet to the construction site.
Regarding criticism or suggestions, I will only offer one thing:
- Long-term storageThis “critique” applies to all washing machines. You must treat the pump with Pump Saver for long-term storage if the unit is exposed to freezing temperatures. Guess what killed the pump in my electric pressure equipment? I forgot to add Pump Saver during the winter. I would love to see a washing machine pump that is easy to empty for winter storage. I remember to add fuel or empty the tank. Since washing machines are the only tool I have with a pump, I wish I could protect the pump by simply emptying it through a switch or plug.
Yard Force is behind the Yard Force gas pressure equipment (YF3100ES-R) with a 2 year warranty on the pump and engine. It also includes 90 days for all accessories.
If you have a large surface to clean and you need a lot of power, I highly recommend the YF3100ES-R. When you need less power or have less surfaces to clean, Yard Force must consider cheaper (and less powerful) tools, including a variety of power options.
Where to buy
Last updated 23/03/2021 / Related links / Images from the Amazon API for product ads